Enjoy a keto dessert without the eggs!
This is Eggless Keto Lemon Cake is easy to create and will satisfy your sweet tooth for a mere 7.1 net carbs per serving. The best part is that it is eggless for all those who may have an allergy out there like me! I used 2 tbsp of Bob’s red mill eggless replacer, but feel free to use another egg replacement. However, if you prefer regular eggs the use them! Overall, it would require about 3 of them to be used in lieu of the egg replacers! The end product of this recipe is very impressive with those who are on a strict keto regimen! Also, it is great for getting your daily serving of lemon in your diet.
In fact, Lemons are greatly involved in maintaining the normal pH balance of the body, thanks to their alkaline components. We need our body to be more alkaline to avoid any types of diseases. Other ways to promote a good alkaline state are to eat plenty of greens in your diet. Please see my keto pantry list for what you can eat on a keto diet.
Eggless Keto Lemon Cake
Ingredients for cake
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- ½ cup Lakonto Monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp Bob's Redmill egg replacer
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
Ingredients for glaze
- ¼ cup Monk fruit sugar in the raw
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat your over to 350 F.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl. Mix all of these and then set aside. Next, add in all wet ingredients to an even larger bowl, and use a hand mixer to combine those.
- Once wet ingredients are combined, add the dry ingredients and use the hand mixer to combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Once everything is all mixed up, pour batter into an 8.5 inch x 4.5 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 40 minutes ( or about 30-35 minutes for higher elevations). Or until you see top is golden and a toothpick comes out of cake clean of batter.
- Let the loaf cool completely and then go ahead and proceed to mix the glaze ingredients with a mixer.
- When the loaf has cooled completely, remove it from the tray, and then add the glaze to the top of the loaf. Grate lemon zest on top of the cake and then cut cake into 12 slices. Serve and enjoy Eggless Keto Lemon Cake!
Join me on a journey to wellness!
Go to my Start Here page to find out how you can complete your six steps towards wellness! I am here to provide you as much information as possible and would like to help you get on the right path. Sign up for my email list below, and receive a free 7 days worth of keto meal planning! This is not all you will receive, you will get all up-to-date blog posts to guide you on your health journey! I am here to help you and understand your pains!
You may also like