Keto Almond Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Essentially, this is a keto almond chocolate chip cookie dough recipe that is made with only six ingredients! If you love cookie dough and are having a craving during your ketosis, feel free to divulge in one of these and say hello to deliciousness. They will satisfy your needs and also be very filling! You only have to freeze for a few hours after making them. This recipe is made with Lakanto monkfruit sweetner, which tastes very similar to sugar. There are several types of keto approved sweetners ,however, it is best to make sure they do not have toxic ingredients. Please review my keto pantry list for more information.This keto almond chocolate chip cookie dough also has beneficial ingredients and is classified as a fat bomb. You will notice that one of the main ingredients in this recipe is almonds. This nut is considered to have may many nutritious ingredients such as fatty acids, lipids, amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. It is also classified as a prebiotic. My 6-year-old says they even taste like ice cream after freezing them overnight! I calculated them to be about 4.7 net carbs for one small ball!
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp crunchy almond butter
- 3 tbsp smooth almond butter
- ⅓ cup Lakanato monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup Lily's chocolate chips sweetened with erythritol
- Let the cream cheese unthaw for an hour so it is easier to mix together.
Combine all the ingredients with a blender except the chocolate chips.
- After you have combined the ingredients, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to scoop out the dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet or container small enough to fit into you freezer. You can also utilize silicone molds.
- Freeze for at least a few hours. Or overnight for it to taste like ice cream! Yum!